GIG POSTER PACK
x25 A3 Full Colour Posters
x100 A5 Double sided full colour A5.
In-house design and editing service
Delivered locally in Sheffield
£19.95 (Inc. VAT)
– What we need from you –
IF YOU HAVE A DESIGN
- An A3 poster design
- Front and back design for your A5 flyers
OR IF YOU NEED SOMETHING MAKING
- Details of the event (Time, Date, Location, Price, Website, Who’s Playing, Time, Additional information, etc.)
- Logos (venue, bands, associated elements, etc.)
*Please ensure that the pictures you use are 300 DPI or super high quality, or this may affect quality.
** please seek the permission of copyright holders of images and logos.
Orders subject to acceptance, please contact me through the website.
Q: Why use you?
- We are the cheapest. Full stop. Most charge upwards of 100 quid for the design service we offer, and even without it we are still the cheapest.
- Ultra fast turn around! We can have a completed design to your within the same day if needed (subject to acceptance.)
- We can do multiple designs if required! (may be an additional fee, please enquire.)
- I can drive them to you if local.
- I want to be the best service for bands, groups, labels, crews, various producers and DJ’s in Sheffield.
- I will be with you every step of the way.
Q: What Is DPI?
DPI stand for: Dots Per Inch. This refers to how many different pixels are used in a space on a digital image (a .jpg for example, like your phone takes).
although this is not a strict measure of quality, it makes sure that you get a nice and crisp image, giving you the best quality we can.
Q: Why do I need the permission of the copyright holder?
There are a number of ways you can edit an image to make it your own, but it is best policy to ask permission for use. We work with a number of artists and we don’t want a reputation as thieves, and neither do you.
Q: So whats the deal with the same day stuff?
If you have a completed design and you needed it yesterday, depending if you have a design done and ready to go; this is doable.
If you need something designing, it might take a little bit longer.
Contact me and I will be happy to assess your needs and get things sorted.